Room and seating to match your type of event.
|The Elegance Room
|The Opulence Room
|The Grand Olympian
|The Vivian Ballroom
- Banquet seating is figured using 72’ Round tables and 8’ rectangle tables.
- Rounds seating is figured using all 72”round tables.
- Reception seating is figured using only a few high top tables with standing room for guests.
- Theatre seating is figured using only chairs .
- Classroom seating is figured using 8’ tables with chairs placed all facing the same direction.
- U-Shape seating is figured using 8’ tables in a U-Shape position with seating on the inside and the outside of the table.
- Hollow Square seating is figured using 8’ tables in a large square/rectangle shape with seating on the outside only.
- Exhibit formation is figured using only tables designated for displaying items.
- Diagrams can be created by request for assigned seating arrangements.
- For On-Site Ceremonies the seating is determined by the number of guests in attendance. A diagram will be specially designed for your event.
- Please keep in mind, if you are hosting a Photo Booth, or other activities that consume room space, this will affect the capacity of your room.
- All rooms are handicap accessible.
- All rooms feature an elevated riser area.
- The Opulence Room, Grand Olympian Ballroom, and Vivian Ballroom all feature built in AV projectors.
- For any room related questions, please confer with your sales and catering director.